Epho is pleased to host an event on Thursday June 18, 2015 between 8am and 9:30am as an introduction to solar power for businesses.
You can book by completing the form below, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Stuart Gordon on 0424 225 097
The session is NOT a sales pitch. It is an information session designed to give you insight into solar for business, so you can decide if it will work for you.
Topics covered will be:
- When solar works
- How to predict the savings from solar
- The expected payback period for an investment in solar
- Equipment choices in solar
- Supplier choices in solar
- Financing options – leases and PPAs
- The impact of the RET on solar decisions
- Does storage make sense?
The key outcomes from the event will be:
- Be able to see when solar will work for you
- The expected return on investment you can see from solar
- How to determine your payback period from solar power
- Options for paying for solar power
- How to evaluation a solar installer
- Why commercial solar needs a different skillset to residential solar
There will be plenty of opportunity to have all your questions answered.
Please book below to secure your seat. There is no cost for the event. The bookings are simply for catering purposes.
[formidable id=2 title=true description=true]